Could we be the accountant for you? We’ll:
- Want to look at more than just year end tax and compliance
- Expect you to provide us with timely information
- Expect you to make changes in your business, acting on trends in the data we provide
- Want you to hit your personal as well as business goals
- Challenge you.
We’re not here to give you the ‘comfort factor’.
But if you’re okay with that, we’ll also:
- support you
- be your confidant / sounding board
- help you become better informed and equipped to deal with business challenges.
All of this comes with fixed / transparent fees – we don’t do surprise bills! We’ll agree everything with you up-front.
As well as accountancy packages (including regular management accounts, VAT returns, year-end accounts, corporation tax returns, and if you’d like full support, our bookkeeping service), we offer consultancy add-ons including:
- regular meetings
- exit planning
- pricing strategy planning
- help with business processes and ISO 9001 accreditation
- business reviews
If you’re not yet on Xero, or it’s not really working for you, we’ll provide set up and training for you and your team.
All of our clients benefit from our support service. This means you can get in touch on the phone, by email to our support service, or chat on our website. We’re not just here for tax and compliance questions – ask us anything business-related and we’ll do our best to help. If we can’t provide the answer ourselves, we’ll almost certainly know someone who can help. There’s no extra charge for our support service.
What do clients say?
“The systems they put in place enable me to run my business, rather than worry about bookkeeping”
Leigh, Refresh Movement
“Unlike some consultants, they don’t just point to what needs to be done and leave you to get on with it, they keep helping to improve the business.”
“It’s much easier to see how we are doing now”
Think we might be the accountant for you?
Get started today with your Xero and Business Review.